19th Kyiv International Advertising Festival publishes first judges names. Among the jury members, there are experienced international experts from the world’s leading communications agencies from Germany, Finland, Philippines, Georgia, Turkey, Portugal, Poland, and Bulgaria. They will evaluate WOW-projects in the Media / Branded Content & Visual Storytelling contests.
- Darren Richardson, CCO Dusseldorf and ECD Digital Europe, Havas Dusseldorf, Germany
- Sami Basut, Creative Director, JWT Istanbul, Turkey
- Kamil Redestowicz, Executive Creative Director, BBDO Warsawa, Poland
- Pedro Lima, Creative Director, Partners, Portugal
- Katariina Harteela, Creator, hasan & partners, Finland
- Bryan Siy, Executive Creative Director, TBWA \ Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
- Mari Sukhishvili, Senior Art Director, Windfor’s, Georgia
- Konstantin Trendafilov, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Sofia, Bulgaria
The jury will judge the best creative media solutions for TV and radio, print, and outdoor advertising, digital platforms, special events, promotions, non-traditional advertisements, the use of technologies and other media in the Media contest. In Branded Content & Visual Storytelling, judges will evaluate branded content for TV, radio and internet broadcasts for various types of games and more, as well as innovative use of brand integration into existing content.
We remind that KIAF is open to all participants in the advertising and communications market, including advertising agencies, advertisers, media and individual participants. Participants from all over the world are admitted to the competition program.
Entry deadline – April 20. Each participant of the KIAF`s competition program receives a visible result.
Do not miss the opportunity to get an assessment from the professionals whose experience really impresses.
The details of the festival, rules and the cost of participation could be found on the website kiaf.com.ua.