What is MBA degree, how can it change your career?
How it can help you to find job in international company abroad?
How can you personally meet with representatives of admissions committee and alumni of business schools?
We invite you to visit an exclusive event in the world of MBA education –
MBA25 – a series of international events, dedicated to business education only with the best. MBA25 will help you to meet personally with the admissions directors of business schools, included in the world TOP 25 ranking, which guarantees high quality of education and excellent career prospects.
For the 4th time the representatives of TOP business schools from around the world will come to Georgia to meet with the best candidates *:
IE (Spain) | Duke (USA) | Manchester (UK) | Kellog (USA) | INSEAD (France) | ESADE (Spain)
* a list of school participants is supplementing
MBA25 in Tbilisi will be on 14th of March in Marriott Hotel.
The advantages of participating in MBA25:
- Business schools only from the world TOP 10 rankings in Europe, America and TOP 5 in Asia
- Personal meetings with the admissions directors
- Individual schedule for each participant
- Career session about opportunities after MBA
- Free consultations: IELTS / TOEFL, GMAT, admission package
Participation in MBA25 in Tbilisi is FREE!
MBA25 in Tbilisi will unit four formats:
- One-to-one meeting – discuss your career and an effective admission strategy on the personal meeting with a representative of the admission committee.
- Panel discussion – meet with alumni from TOP business schools and learn more about admissions process, education and career after MBA.
- Information session – find out all the details and steps of admission on the presentation from the official representative of business school
- MBA25 Cocktail – communicate, in the informal atmosphere, with participants, guests and speakers of the event
Get MBA, ensure your career growth and double the income. Become a part of the international community of MBA25!
REGISTER NOW: http://mba25.com/Tbilisi?ref=81
Events Exclusive Media Partner: Marketer.ge